Sunday 26 June 2011

Day 10 - Going well

Eating, drinking and sh**ting well. The latter is probably the most important.

I´ve decided on the next location - Puerto Viejo, which is a town on the Carribean side (on the coast).

I also attached a camera to my head while riding the horse and made a video, it looks really good, but unfortunately it´s over 100mb, so I guess I´ll just have to wait till I get home to upload it. 

Today, I also decided to become ambi-dextrous - or atleast attempt to. I´m starting with trying to brush my teeth with my left hand, admittedly, I look like a bit retarded (you try it next morning), but I´ll keep you updated.

Finally, remember that horse manure I found in that soil I was sifting through? Well, I think I´ve sifted through about 140kg of the soil now, and I realised today, that in fact none of it is soil, but it is all horse manure (the worms turn it into fertiliser). Oh well, it didn´t bother me that much anyway, besides from the times it got under my nails and I accidently wiped it on my face. Standard. 

2 comments:

  1. Ambi-dextrous is fine for everything else but when you want to clean your a.. only left hand, right.
    Puerto Viejo? What is so special about that except sea side? Keep updating. Update or not enjoy.

    ReplyDelete