Sunday 26 June 2011

Day 6 - Football with family

Played 5 a side football with the family I´m staying with and some of their family/friends. Played alright, but was quite rusty - definitely need to sort out some Friday Footballs when I get back home - HKJ, can you sort it?

In the last minute, our team got a penalty to even the game - I´m not sure why we got it, maybe its some Costa Rican rule. They thought it would be good to get the new guy (me) to take the penalty. Whether I scored or not, I´ll leave it to you lot to decide.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were playing football all the time you were on Playing on your PSP/Box, what the game call, Manager 2018? I was wondering how you can learn swimming without water? If you want us to decide whether you score or not, than its obvious.

    ReplyDelete